Search This Blog

Friday, March 1, 2013

Flip For A Cure: AU vs Maryland


 I hate cancer.

 I have lost both of my parents to this vicious disease. It eats at you, it slowly, painfully, takes your very existence, and chews it into a writhing grotesque shell of it's former self. Yeah, I hate cancer! It's as mentally painful for the surrounding loved ones as anything I can think of. I. Hate. Cancer!

 It should come as no surprise then, that I retweet everything that someone does to fight against this disease. I support the organizations that help family's and victims alike in dealing with it. I pray for those that have to be a part of any fight against cancer.

 Tonight, at 7 pm the Auburn University Gymnastics team will take the Terrapins from the University of Maryland in one of the most important contests of their lives. No, the meet its self will not hold a terrific importance in their quest to become SEC Champions in this sport. It will however bring awareness to a most important battle.

 If you plan on attending, please wear something with some Pink colors. Show your support of our team, and the brave fight against cancer.

WAR EAGLE!

No comments: