Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thanks to You

I march to the beat of a different drummer, thanks for listening to the beat. WAR EAGLE!


 I would like to send a special thanks to all of you who take the time to read our posts here on ATB. There are many places you can go to and get information or opinions on Auburn sports, and for you to stop here and spend some of your valuable time is truly appreciated.

 We have experienced phenomenal growth over the past year and you are the sole reason that has happened.

 I have worked at making sure you have several ways of leaving comments about your favorite sport when you choose to. Making ourselves available on Twitter @AUTigerBloggin which is approaching 1,000 followers, and on Facebook  that now has over 630 friends has been one key ingredient to our success. So if you feel a desire to say something about our blog, please let us know. You have three different ways of telling us whether you like what we are about, or that you want to follow along.

 The response has been humbling. I feel so honored that anyone would want to read my drivel and I count myself blessed that anyone has.

WAR EAGLE!

No comments: