Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thanksgiving

It's the time of year again to stop and give thanks to our creator for the wonderful blessings in our life. 

In my little Bloggin' world, there are many people that I want to thank. Some inspired, some gave me opportunities, and some have gave their time supporting this blog. One thing they all have in common, they have my undying appreciation. 

First, thanks to Jerry Hinnen. His blog "Joe Cribbs Car Wash"  was where I first made comments, and had interaction with Auburn people on the interwebs. You never forget your first love, and that blog was mine.

After bouncing around for a while, I landed at Track Em Tigers. The Track Em family is still near and dear to my heart. I am thankful for my time spent there, and the relationships developed while working with some of the best people in the blogAUsphere. You should check them out if you haven't already.

To Poetic Tiger, Christy Guined, Rick Palmedo, Mike Knighten, Austin Preiss and Randy Comer I want to give you a very special thank you. Each of you have donated your time, covered for me, and made our little blog look and read, like it was created with heart and passion. My insufficient command of our language limits the sincerity I feel when I say "thank you."

Most importantly, to those of you who take time out of your day to spend on our blog, I say a special "THANK YOU." Your comments, your tweets, your retweets, your "upvotes" on Fancred, are all valued more than I can express.

May God bless each of you. May he guide you through the trouble of our world, and keep you safe. Give thanks to him, for he deserves all of our praise.

Thank you.

No comments: