Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

MIRACLE AT JORDAN HARE; The Poem

It seemed like Auburn had control of the game;
Then everything went south!
I was overcome with emotion!!
It felt as if my heart jumped into my mouth!!

"It's great to be an Auburn Tiger" was heard,
Over the cheers and jeers of the crowd!!!
AUBURN fans kept chanting it over and over again!!
And they were getting loud!!

I'm sure in their hearts Auburn fans were praying,
"Please let our Tigers score again!!";
And with a miracle from the faith of a mustard seed,
Those AUBURN men found a way to win !!

Ricardo Louis had been waiting patiently!
His time for a big play was well over due!!
So Louis told Marshall "just give me the ball"!!
I'll be right there to carry the load for you!!

Nick drew back with all his strength,
and the ball sailed into the air!!
It touched the hand of a Georgia defender first,
but Ricardo's hands were right there!!

Louis kept his eye right on the ball,
While reaching with outstretched hands!!;
And as if by Divine intervention,
We got a miracle at Jordan Hare!!!!

AUBURN tigers BELIEVE in Miracles!!
So never lose Faith in the Orange and Blue!!
I BELIEVE mustard seed faith can bring miracles,,
And I BELIEVE in AUBURN!! What about you??

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!

(Side note--Luck is when preparation meets opportunity. Lucius Annaeus Seneca)

poetic tiger

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Poetic-Tiger/137682986293169

No comments: