Search This Blog

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Thank You Auburn Basketball Seniors 2015

I usually do a thanks to the seniors in football. 

I have never done one in basketball, but I think it is a good time to start. 

These guys were amazing. I LOVE the NCAA basketball tournament, but this year was special. The SEC tournament was really something to see. These were guys that went through a lot, but they stayed with Auburn. 

I wish they had more time, but we're a part of the Auburn family forever. I have had more fun watching them play in the last few days than I have in a long time. Auburn has done several things over the last few years to try to improve Auburn basketball such as building the new arena and hiring a great coach, but the things these guys have done have been just breathtaking. 

Thank you.




                                                      Picture from my personal collection @tatershell   
                                              


KT Harrell- I cannot say enough about what you've done. You played your heart out every single game. What you did for Auburn basketball cannot be put into words and I thank you. It might be shooting 3 pointers or it might be you sitting quietly talking to a teammate on the sideline with your sweet smile, but your impact on Auburn basketball and the SEC  has been made. It is going to be a lasting impact.  I do wish you had a little more time! Thank you for everything you have done for Auburn. It was a joy and honor to watch you play. The days of the SEC tournament were magical. I know we will hear great things from you in the future. Please come back as often as you can to visit with the Auburn family.  War Eagle always!

Antoine Mason- I wish we had a little more time with you. Thank you for coming to Auburn. We appreciate everything you did for Auburn and for the basketball program.  It became even more special that you played as much as possible through the illness and death of your father. It was amazing to see you honor him. The sacrifices you made will have a lasting impact on Auburn basketball.  Thank you for your time and dedication to Auburn. For us, the Auburn family is forever.  I look forward to hearing great things about you in the future.  Stay in touch with the AU family and come visit when you can! War Eagle!

Malcolm Canada- I had the honor of praying for you this year. Thank you for your time and dedication to Auburn. The effort and time that you seniors put in for Auburn is amazing. It was great to see you play. I wish all of you had a little more time with Auburn! You have a really nice smile that shows when you are excited in a basketball game. The leadership that this senior class has demonstrated will have a lasting impact on Auburn basketball. It was amazing to see you all have such great games in the season and the SEC tournament. The foundation has been laid for future generations of Auburn basketball. Thank you. I look forward to hearing wonderful things about you in the future. Please stay in touch with the Auburn family. Visit when you can. War Eagle!

KC Ross-Miller-  Thank you so much for coming to Auburn. Your time and dedication to Auburn will have a lasting impact on Auburn basketball and on the university.  You seem like the type of player that pays attention to small details. The things you seniors were able to do this year will build the future of Auburn basketball.   I enjoyed watching you play all season, but the tournament was something special.  Your time and dedication to Auburn is appreciated. Thank you.  It was special to watch you all play together. I look forward to hearing great things about you in the future. Auburn family is forever, so keep in touch with us and visit when you can. 

War Eagle!


No comments: