Search This Blog

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Football-All About Recruiting: Interview With Zach Wade

Auburn Football just wrapped up another top 10 recruiting class, and is on the rise for many more great athletes in the coming classes. 

In this edition of "All About Recruiting", I talked to Bremen, Georgia's own, Zach Wade. Zach is a long snapper who is starting his college career as a preferred walk-on with Auburn.

Listed as 6-1, 210 pounds Zach has collected some really high praise for his footwork and balance; as well as, being a good listener and learner. When I spoke with Zach you could clearly see and hear that he loves Auburn.
He is very well spoken, and is ready to be a part of the Auburn Family. 

A huge thanks to Zach for taking the time to talk with me and let you guys in on what Auburn Football is getting when they are getting Zach Wade.
Player Photo 

Also Check out this video from Kohl's Kicking on Zach.

Be sure to follow me on Twitter at @austin_preiss19 for more on Auburn, and the SEC. 

Also if there is anyone else you guys want to here from just let me know. Check back next weekend as I dip into a little basketball recruiting as I talk with Sam Longwood. 

WAR EAGLE!

No comments: