Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Thanks to a few others- Part III


OK A few others I want to thank. They don't fit in the senior category, but I feel they deserve some words of thanks for the hard work put in this season and beyond.

Tre Mason You have represented Auburn in an amazing way. You showed the heart and fight of a player ten times your size.  Auburn was a better place the minute you stepped on campus. I heard you wanted to set a good example for your younger brother, and I think you did that.  From the way you played hard, even in the tough times to the way you represented Auburn in New York at the Heisman presentation.  We are really going to miss you. I hate that you are leaving, but I completely understand it.  I know you wanted that National Championship as much or more than anyone, but the things you did are more amazing than that. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. You did amazing things for Auburn.  I know we will see great things from you.

Greg Robinson  You had a short time at Auburn, but you did amazing things. I know you are a little quieter than some of the other players, but you were one of the most valuable players we had on the field. For all of you who stuck through last year, we thank you. I know you are going to do amazing things in the NFL. I wish you could stay but I know that this is better for you. If it is better for you, than that is what I want for you. Thank you. This season was amazing to watch both on and off the field. I wish you well. I can't wait to see you in the top 10 in the draft. I know you will be fabulous. Thank you for your time and dedication to Auburn.

Kiehl Frazier You are one of the most selfless people that has been a part of the Auburn team. I really hate to see you go, but I can completely understand that you want a chance to play. We are going to miss you. I think you made Auburn a better place. You stood up and did the best you could in a terrible situation. When you moved positions this year, you could have made things difficult, but you did not do that. You stood up for people, even when it was tough and that takes a strong man. Thank you for being a part of this team. We are really going to miss you. You may leave Auburn, my friend, but Auburn will never leave you.

Coach Malzahn There aren't the words to thank you for what you have done for this team. You took a group of guys who had been broken and helped them heal. Along the way, you decided to win some championships while you were at it.  The morning after you were hired, I saw a rainbow on my way to work.  I know there was also a rainbow in Auburn later that day. I remember thinking God would put his blessings on this team. A new day indeed.  Thank you for giving us an amazing team and a terrific season. You have done great things here and I know there will be more greatness is the future. I have always loved Auburn (3rd generation!) but this has been one of the best seasons I can remember. I love that you never curse. I love that you show the players God's love.  I am so glad you came back.


Thanks for making it a special season.  I appreciate every single person on the team.  It was a fun and terrific season. I can't wait for the spring game! 

War Eagle everybody!

No comments: