Search This Blog

Friday, December 27, 2013

My Thoughts: Live Blogging the BCS Championship

Tre Mason will change Pasadena to RUN-adena
                                                 photo courtesy of the Birmingham News

We have reached the point where we are starting to get past the Christmas euphoria. Family time has been wonderful, and some nice new memories have been added to the stockpile, but it's time to move on. After all, we do have a trophy to win!

 The real preparation for the upcoming BCS National Championship game has begun. Yesterday, the team started the last series of practices for the game, and the year, at Auburn. By the end of the week, they will be making their way West to the sunny California. Your humble blogger will make his way to Pasadena RUN-adena, CA and try to blog all the happenings from a fans point of view. I did not try to obtain press privileges. I want to enjoy this, and bring you some of the excitement as well.

 My mission is to bring you live updates, pictures, and video from the pregame festivities, and of course, the actual game itself.

 You can follow along right here. I would suggest you try to refresh the page occasionally, I will be posting as much as I can. Also, you need to follow along on the ATB Twitter account. You can do so here: @AUTigerBloggin  I will post pictures from my cell phone on twitter.

I hope that you enjoy the game, it is our wish for you to follow along with us right here on ATB. Have a safe and happy New Year. May GOD bless each of you, and as always,

WAR EAGLE!

1 comment:

Harry said...


­Y­o­u­ ­c­a­n­ ­w­a­t­c­h­ ­N­F­L­ ­L­i­ve­ ­O­n­l­i­n­e­ ­o­n­ :)" ­ nflhdnetwork.com " :)­i­t­ ­i­s­ ­t­h­e­ ­b­e­s­t­ ­w­a­y­ ­t­o­ ­wa­t­c­h­ ­N­FL­ ­L­i­v­e­ ­S­t­r­e­a­ms­ ­i­n­ ­H­D­ . ­i­f­­y­o­u­ ­w­a­n­t­ ­w­a­t­c­h­ ­g­o­o­d­ ­q­u­a­l­i­t­y­,
.
LIVE>

Free TRIAL Here => nflhdnetwork.com