Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2012

Upcoming Posts and Images

 Just a quick little post about some of the things we will bringing your way in the near future. First I want thank some folks for their support through all of this sites initial growing pains.

 I would be remiss if I didn't thank my wife first. She has the patience, read lack of interest, to allow me to spend hours at my desk right now while getting this blog up and running.

 Secondly, I would like to thank Rick Palmedo, known as @tgrfan89 for his contributions. Without which, I would be circled by buzzards by now.

 To those of you who have chose to follow me in this new venture I owe you many thanks. You have been the source of encouragement, and inspiration for me to continue doing what I have enjoyed for 4 years now. I do love writing about our Tigers.

 Writing is much easier when you have people around you that want to see you succeed. Take for example @AUlteredego. He has allowed us permission to use his images, which rival the best on the planet. Here are a few samples.






As you can see, his talent knows no bounds.


 Some of the things we will bring you in the little time left before the season starts will be the true depth chart when it is released.  Pregame views, and post analysis will be where we concentrate our efforts during the season. Any breaking news we will of course bring you the headlines, although leave the details to the beat writers that actually have access to that information.

We would like to encourage each of you to join our site. Comment as often as you like, and follow us on twitter at @AUTigerBloggin and @tgrfan89.

 On that note, I wish to thank each of you again.

WAR EAGLE!





No comments: