Search This Blog

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Auburn's A Day Review

Just some passing thoughts before I watch any of the highlights, or read any of the news headlines from the game today.

Nick Marshall is certainly better with his timing route passes. I still see the tendency to look at a receiver all the way through the route. Three separate times I watched as Marshall never looked at any other receiver in the pattern except his intended target. That will lead to trouble if that doesn't change.

Kenny Flowers played lights out. That means he played great! I was impressed with his ability to read the run options. 

Robenson Therezie is still a hitter. He will bring the hammer to anyone who tries him. 

Cameron Artis-Payne looked really good today. In fact, so did Corey Grant. I was dismayed at the loss of Peyton Barber to injury. I was looking forward to watching him run the ball.

Now to the videos.





No comments: