|Pat Dye and Stan White with fans A Day|
My day in Auburn was filled with special moments. I was able to see two good baseball games (Auburn did win the first game) and I saw some future stars on the Auburn football team perform. Some of my thoughts are:
- Nick Marshall continues to improve at the QB position and will be a "Heisman" candidate.
- "Duke" Williams and Sammie Coates will be special at the wide receiver position.
- Auburn will have 4 talented running backs and "Roc" Thomas will likely see some playing time this season.
- Auburn's defense will be much better.
- Auburn's kicking game will be fine.
I think that my alma mater has a good chance to be in Dallas in January.