Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New Beginning

This has been a solemn day for me and I am sure that all Auburn fans may be feeling the same. The trees are coming down only because an Alabama fan was unhappy about Auburn's 2010 National Championship season. I am sad that football, a game that I love, now seems to take over other aspects in peoples lives in the State of Alabama. Only an Auburn fan will understand the emotions that are experienced from the tree removal.

I came over from the Alabama side when I was 19. Auburn gave me an opportunity to try out for baseball and I stayed for 4 great years and met some great people. I never thought about going to Auburn, but my stay proved to be important in my life. I honestly cannot remember one bad day at Auburn when I was there from 1972 to 1976.

I am just going to get through the day and remember the good times that I had under those trees.

War Damn Eagle!

No comments: