Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Football Season

Special thanks to Rob in New York

It's 5:00 in the morning.  It's already incredibly hot outside in south Alabama. The humidity is stifling. Yet, my mind is already racing, and my heart is already pacing. Football season is upon us.

In a few days Auburn will host Clemson, and the sports world will be watching. They will see the spectacle that inspired Bud Poliquin back in 2002 to write:
 "Believe me on this. Please. I have descended into college football’s Grand Canyon. I have stood in its Alps. I have gazed at its ocean sunset. I have attended a game at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, Ala. And I’ve been changed forever."

With baited breath we all hope to witness a resurgence in our football program. Through the valley of the last couple seasons, we have been divided on the reasoning of our team's less than stellar play. 

Soon, the latest version of Auburn football will take the field, and we will once again be cheering, and supporting our team.

It won't matter who will be the starting QB. It won't matter which RB gets the most carries. To some, all that matters is "Just Win Baby!" To 95% of the Auburn family, it's a reason to celebrate. The wins are better than the loses for sure, but we will love and support our team no matter what. 

We will always support, and love Auburn.

War Eagle!

**THANKS TO: WEST GEORGIA AUBURN CLUB

No comments: