Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Every day

I sat down last week and after winning the NCAA Regional against Georgia Tech I reflected on the extraordinary losses our Auburn Family had in the days just before. I still pray for those who were left behind to carry on the family name, honor them and remember them. This however comes with pain and sometimes a want to just have it subside.

This was written last week and the artwork was completed after we defeated North Carolina in the Supers. To see this team and these young men come together behind this coach is truly inspiring.

I hope this captures and is a tribute to all of those who have passed. God Bless and please support and pray for those who need strength to get through the day.


If you have interest in a print, as always just let me know.

War Eagle! AURob

No comments: