Search This Blog

Saturday, September 3, 2016

The moment of truth for Auburn Football has arrived












I was in Auburn on Friday to see a few friends and enjoy the atmosphere in Auburn on a Friday before a game. Here are a few photos that I took as I moved around the Auburn campus. The Clemson fans that I did encounter did not have much to say about the game on Saturday night. Of course, we did talk about the 2010 game that Auburn won 27-24 in overtime. I was at that game and you could hear the contact in the stands that night. That was probably the most physical football game that I have witnessed.

Auburn does lead the series with Clemson 34-13-2 and Auburn has not lost at home against Clemson since 1950. I do expect to see a good game tonight and I think that this game will be the turning point for the Gus Malzahn era.

By the way, I urge you to go watch the Auburn girls soccer team play when you are in Auburn. They played Iowa State on Friday night and it was good to see the stadium full. If you are still in Auburn on Sunday, the Auburn girls will play the USC Trojans at 6 p.m.

Wad Eagle!

No comments: